Friday, October 14, 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone. I am Kara Stefanowich. Please allow me to introduce you to my new professional writers blog!


Here you will find introductions to new stories, excerpts to novels, poetry and even some complete demographics of my work. I'll be asking questions, taking questions, accepting advise and opinions and with a little luck, I'll be able to speak to published authors and others in the writing/publishing business.


Now please keep in mind this blog is new and there will be a few 'tweaks' along the way. So stay tuned!


There is an excerpt of a Paranormal Romance/Horror coming soon!


Please pass this blog along if you know anyone who likes Horror, Paranormal Interests, Thrillers and some other serious mind twisting genres! I've got a little something for everyone! ;)


I hope to be reading your comments soon!

10 comments:

  1. Yo it's grandma,really nice first blog,darlin.Keep it comin'. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you much Tina!! I'll have some more 'interesting' additions tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog looks great Kara! Looking forward to reading some of your work here! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I did not know what I would be reading as paranormal along with my 'gifts', always intrigues. This is something because as that fight started and went on, I could picture it in my mind..a great sign that someone hit the 'imagine' part of my brain. This is extremely well done. I need to hone in on Ivy's anger; where it stems from, how she channels....and the ending sentence has me thinking/wanting them to be more than just some random dudes. BUT this is evolving, so the next should be interesting. Also, the choice of a bar, the anger that was an immediate feeling, this reader knows where that door leads. BRILLIANT read. That. Is. All.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anthony. Wouldn't have done it without ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patty, REALLY appreciate that!! That was very insightful and exactly what I'm looking for in these comment stands! I'll post other pieces to give you an idea of where the anger comes from and who the stranger at the end really was!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I certainly will be following this blog, and look forward to seeing more. Good luck, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I very much appreciate it 'Emerald'. Check out the Fight and let me know what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete